![What It's All About - Song For Bill [Nikon D7000 Video] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hnV1GOnJjOk/maxresdefault.jpg)
Music and Video by Ludovico Cipriani I bought a Nikon D7000 and was having fun filming anything around. I came out with this short movie with my vinyls as main characters. Just for fun. Didn't know what to do with it so I tried to improvise something on the guitar over a simple loop. This is the final result. I called the improvisation "Song For Bill" cause it reminds me of Bill Frisell, one of my all time favorite guitar players. Nothing serious. Hope you enjoy.. Guitar: Fender Stratocaster Amp: Two-Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3 50W Head Cabinet: Matchless 2x12 Mic: Rode NT2-A Video: Nikon D7000 Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ludociprianig...
What It's All About - Song For Bill [Nikon D7000 Video] - YouTube |
| 25 Likes | 25 Dislikes |
| 1,090 views views | 2,268 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 14 May 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét